Tuesday, January 21, 2020

I just turned a year older with my quarter-life crisis and I still feel like young and free. Free to do whatever I want with no limitation as long as it won’t do harm to myself. I must say, I have been living as carefree as what I wanted and imagined my life to be. Young to be dancing with the tune of the music my ears recognize (and yes I am not rich with dance moves and smooth body that goes with the rhythm) and chugging down alcohol to my throat. But, this rave party/music paint festival I joined to few weeks ago seems to be not my genre anymore. To cut it short, I was being “party pooper” while the crowd was thumping hard and dancing their heart out. On the other side of the party, I was there standing in the crowd of people dodging the paint guns and canon paints. 

PS. This post was written a little bit years older maybe around 2016 and I can still remember which rave festival was this 😂 Today is January 21, 2020 and it just happened I saw this draft when I decided to login my blogger account. Reminder to self as this blog is intended for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment