Saturday, July 26, 2014

#SaturdaySitback

Friday night, went out for a dinner date with my friends and head out to a college party with them. It's a good cause party so its a very god excuse to party and get drunk (scratch the drunk 'coz I went home not really drunk but kinda tipsy only which is good) 😛😝

 It's always fun night to go out with friends and just be carefree. Think not of the problems for a while and  enjoy the good company. Get drowned with the hype and upbeat music and chug down an ice cold bottle of beer. Oh, what a feeling! I'm a little shallow when it comes to this hahaha! Obvious, right? Lol! 




And, after a night of drinking bottle of beers here comes the light headedness in the morning and the urge to gulp down a liter of water. HAHAHA! Yeah, literally happened to me but good thing Im not the type of person who suffered a terrible hangover. What I need is sleep and water and voila! Today, is another day! 😉😛 I feel like I'm a survivor! I do not give up and happy to say my real friends don't give up on me too. They stood behind me no matter how weird and fuck up I may be.


Instead of going out again tonight (but believe me I have the urge, really bad urge, to go out and drink again) I slipped on my nighties and snuggled with my nephew until he fell asleep. It's something very rare on a saturday night thinking my friends were out! I must be very good to resist all the temptations! Thank you to my unbelievable hormones and bipolar mood. This is the moment where you thank yourself for being such a lazy and procrastinator. See? Not all bad attitude is really bad. You just have to see the beauty in it and the goodness that brings upon you. 

Lets call it a night, Hips and Tips! Pulling out my laptop and download series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment