Thursday, April 17, 2014

#25FACTSOfAHippieAndTipsy



Hey, another pursuit and another new blog for me. Well, I am not new into blogging world since I’ve been blogging since 2002, certainly a cyber junkie. Thinking of what this new place to post on is not known of until now. I just want a new cyber space where I can put across myself and more of where I can vomit my thoughts. This time is a poles apart kind of quest..

But first here are 25 facts about my random self, a faceless girl.
  • I am a girl and 25 years of age.
  •  Above mentioned is a no-joke. Celebrating quarter life without the crisis. 
  • At this moment, I reach to the point where I don't know what I want in my life or what to do. Baby steps are precious but I couldn't figure out which step is closer enough to my goal.
  • Thesaurus is the most important book for me aside from the bible.
  • You are not a flower produces sweet nectar where bees follow thus be yourself. Do whatever makes you feel good and better.
  • I love Mathematics but I'm not good at it. #poseralert
  • Lesson learned: do not get into fight with the people who's intellectual level is below yours. 'Coz no matter what the circumstances is they will be able to turn the table in your disgrace.
  • I just had a confession at the church two months ago after 12 years. Damn, that was long.
  • Hopeless romantic and trying to be realistic.
  • Fact: as we grow old our circle of friends lessen and new people coming in. This isn't meant that we forgot who part of our life became. 
  • Prayer is a very effective wish than staring at the stars in the moonlit sky.
  • Summer always make me feel good.
  • Timid but outgoing.
  • I hate that I'm loving my bum life now. Fully aware, time wasted is time wasted, every dream is slipping away.
  • The older I get the more confused I am on what I really want to be. Time to juggle up.
  • There will always be "the other" person who will try to bring you down. Do not let them instead carry on with dignity and pride.
  • Procrastination brings you no good but I love to sleep and hang out. Immaturity peak at its finest, yes.
  • Lack of self-discipline and self-motivation.
  • I love to drink and hang out with friends (which by the way I called my second family).
  • Yes, I stalked random people. Whoever got me interested or intrigued me I subconsciously stall their SNS.
  • I tend to blab a lot. Thus, be careful with me.  Shamefully acknowledging it.
  • The problem with me is I can't say "NO" to my friends. Period! Probably, almost all of us who loves the company of their friends will understand what I mean.
  • I am a NURSE. I love how I was able to give a hand to needy but I hate to say this but I got tired.
  • This is my nth blog. Hope I can keep this forever.
  • And, the most important about myself is I love God, my family and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment