Sunday, January 4, 2015

#FunInDrunkState

Don't Date December, Just Me January, Forever Alone February, No Match March, All by myself April. . . Yuh Yuh! I can handle this! Really.. Oh silly of me for thinking like this. You really think so? *soberthought*

Do I drink? Yes. Do I still get my shit done in life? Yes. I won't deny to everyone or even to myself that I hate drinking because truth is I love drinking. I am not in love with the alcohol I am taking in but I am happily drunk with the persons or for that matter things I am with while having fun doing it. The good and bad memories will forever linger in my head.

Thus, its still your choice. Don't blame it on the alcohol like how the song plays in your head. Man up! If you are brave enough to drink and get drunk be braver to gather your self the next day. Wake up, get up and kick some ass. LOL *insertyourkillersmilehere*


Enough with the overly rants.. Here are some lines related to life, party, booze, rave and all that caught me.. You got me there! Just a few that are saved in my memory bank but mostly got in twitter. Just sharing!

  • "You don't plan the best nights of your life, they just happen" Spontaneous sounds more fun than planned one.. Who's on me in this one? :)
  • "To me, drink responsibly means don't fucking spill it." As always.
  • "If you remember everything that happened from the party, you didn't drink hard enough." It may look so awful spacing out the next day but it is very tremendous remembering all the shit you've done..
  • "If you cant be happy at least you can get drunk" Happiness is a choice but if being happy is so expensive for you atm don't worry a bottle of vodka or tequila is just a few dollar bills >__<
  • "You know you had a good time when you can't tell your parents what you did." 
  • "I'm the kid my parents warned me about"
  • Well, for me I just can't barge in our house and share to my parents "Hey, Mom. I got so wasted last night and did some shit." Na-da. Never. And, as I grow up, my parents always told me to behave and act properly, like formally af. Remember the time when your parents told you "do not be friend with that guy because he was caught DUI." And at the back of your head "Mom, if you only knew"
  • "The strongest friendships are bonded by drunken memories."
  • "You don't know someone until you're ridiculously drunk and talking about life with them"There's something in alcohol that makes the friendship stronger especially when you are equally drunk. Get drunk but get your shit done.
  • "The best memories come from bad ideas." Coz bad ideas are ideally not boring, more likely exciting af. It is up to how you perceive things.
  • "I'd rather look back at my life and say "He'll yeah, I did that shit" instead of saying, "I wish I did that shit""
  • "Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the drama, take chances and never have regrets."
  • "You're much happier when you just don't give a fuck" Honestly, as long as you're happy who the hell cares."
  • "There are 3 good things in life: best friends, drunk nights, and drunk nights with best friends" 
  • "Cheers to the nights that turned into morning and the friends who turned into family." 
  • "I love meeting people as drunk as me and instantly becoming best friends" Because bad ass memories are much more fun to re-live and they know your other personality - the drunk one and accept you for who you are. That's how everything started party buddies to life buddies.
  • "If you don't do stupid shit while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old."
  • "Party while you can because no one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep"
  • "If you know you're drunk and you keep drinking, it's because you're a warrior." And "drunk" wasn't enough to make you go home because you wanted to end the night wasted and dead drunk..
  • "I party, I make mistakes, I laugh, I have fun. Get over it." Tomorrow is another day why dwell in the past? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment