Tuesday, January 21, 2020

5 or 6 Years Fast Forward


Hello, self. I mean, what's up? I used to purge and unload my thoughts through writing but looks like I forgot about how. Anyway, I am not really too sure what to say as I am being too extra careful to let it all out. I am now 30 years old and soon to be 31 in few weeks time. This never gets old, "time flies so fast."

I'd like to talk a bit more of what's going on with me right now but I'll gather my thoughts first. Sharing you this awesome photo I took earlier while I was walking home from work. This was shot with my phone (s10+ in ig filter) at around 0730 AM. The moon was perfectly shining bright despite of sun attempting to creep out. It reminds me of something, something that need to remind myself all the time. Never be afraid to shine bright and let people appreciate you even though there's someone who's trying to steal your spot or fade you in their brightness. ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

No comments:

Post a Comment