Tuesday, February 3, 2015

#SkyRocket: The Infinite Feeling




I've always been wanting to live in an elevated area where I can truly appreciate the beautiful breathtaking and magnificent view of the sky. The sunset and sunrise really fascinated me, second is the fireworks. Just by looking above, I felt a different kind of serene and euphoric feeling that I don't know where it came from. I just feel it! So yeah, if given a chance, I always take the opportunity to capture it . But, more often the sunset because I am always a little late for sunrise. Unless, I'd wake up extra early and wait for the sun to come up. 




Hopefully, one day I'm gonna enjoy this view with someone that close to my heart besides than my precious family and lovely chaotic friends. *insert emo side*


No comments:

Post a Comment